Sunday, May 21, 2017

M-O-V-I-N-G Freebie: Alphabet Flip Charts


I'm moving
my classroom
for next year...
or at least that's what
I'm SUPPOSED
to be working on.
"Supposed to"...
The procrastinator's anthem

I made some
alphabet sentence
flip charts
instead.
Of course you did!

hehehe

How about I give
some to you for free?
Because that's how you roll!
Oh.....why not?


I know!
I choose to share the letters...

M-O-V-I-N-G

Click here to get the download.


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/A-FREE-Alphabet-Flip-Charts-Beginning-Sounds26-Letters-Color-Black-White-3167326







You'll also get my same M-O-V-I-N-G
Alphabet Flip Charts For Free!





If you like these...you can purchase the entire alphabet set at:
A+ Alphabet Flip Charts: Beginning Sounds...26 Letters Color and Black & White

I may not be moving
my boxes as I should...
but maybe I'll move some
letters (without envelopes)
around the world.
Thanks again for sharing!

Happy Summer!
Mwah!
Back at ya sista!

(Once upon a time, there was
a queen who had to move
her realm.
First, she had to
find some boxes...)
Oh boy...this could take awhile!


No comments:

Post a Comment